Here’s some links on labor unions and the 2012 election:
- The The Huffington Post reports that union households voted for Obama by a ratio of 65% to 33%.
- Real Clear Politics and The New York Times both report that labor union leaders are taking credit for Obama’s victory.
- The Nation surveys labor union’s wins and losses in various ballot initiatives around the country.
- The Wall Street Journal reports on labor leaders thoughts on what comes next after the election.
- The Hill reports that labor unions have issued an ultimatum to Obama not to cut benefits as part of a deal to resolve the so-called fiscal cliff.